Ibraheem qualified as a lawyer in 2016 and was called to the Bar in 2019.
He accepts instructions in the following areas of law:
• Landlord and Tenant – Residential
• Landlord and Tenant – Commercial
• Park Homes law
• Assured Shorthold Tenancies
• Contractual Disputes
Ibraheem has been featured in respected publications including: Estates Gazette, Landlord and Tenant Review, Law Society’s Property in Practice, RICS Property Journal, News on the Block, Flat Living and The Negotiator. He is particularly interested in developing work relating to Park Homes as an area of specialism and has also contributed a number of articles in the Park Home & Holiday Caravan Magazine for several years.
He is able to accept Direct Public Access instructions on a wide range of legal issues.
Ibraheem is also a Mediator and looks forward to helping participants through the mediation process.
• Member of the IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management), which aims to raise standards across the property management sector. This membership enables Ibraheem to keep abreast of best practices in the property management sector.
• Associate Member of the RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors). RICS is a professional body promoting and enforcing the highest international standards in the valuation, management and development of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Ibraheem is particularly interested in valuation principles in the real estate sector. Ibraheem also has an excellent understanding of the RICS codes such as the Service Charge Residential Management Code, 3rd edition.
More information on Ibraheem can be found at www.ibraheemdulmeer.com
Ibraheem enjoys dancing the Tango and travelling to Mauritius when time permits.